Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Road to Graduation

            It is hard to believe that I am graduating this year after four years. I don't know where the time went for this amount of time. I entered as a freshmen to St. Mark's High School not knowing what the experience would be like in a high school. I was in phases 2 and 3 to start off my years in high school. Over time I made new friends and was looking forward to all of the excitement that was to come. That year I thought was going to go by slowly, but it was quicker than I thought that it would be. Then softmore year came and I phased up in some subjects and now was in phases 2,3,4. This was not a hard year with all of the phases that I now had. Many new friends were made and I got to know all of them better. This year went by faster than ever and the next thing that I knew I was a upperclass men in high school. This year I was in phases 3,4, and 5 after making more adjustments to the schedule that I had. These classes were tougher, but I was fine in them. I still managed to keep the 3.0. GPA. This year was fun and I knew so many people in all of the grades. Junior Prom was in the plans for the year and that was an excellent time that I had with everybody. Then at year came to an end and then I was considered a Senior high school. This was hard to the in becuase the first three years were gone and there was college to think about. The application process for college was long, but I was glad when it was all over. Now I realized that we would all split in different directions after the conclusion of this year. Now that I think about it we have one last of school and finals to take. Then Senior Prom will be attended and then we graduate a week after that. I am going to University of Delaware in the fall for Criminal Justice. I have always wanted to go to this school and I made that wish come true. It was the best experience of Senior year that I have had and I still can't believe that this is gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment