Sunday, May 12, 2013

Boston Trip Over Spring Break

                I went to Boston over spring break to have a vacation and also went to go see a college with my brother. It had a lot of music and sound equipment that made me think about all of the work that I do with the theaters. It is such a nice city and it is an easy city to get around in. We got to go to the Yankee Camdle Factory in Deerfield, MA also while we were on this trip as we as well. There were so many different scents that came from all of the room and we spend a long time there. We also had a celebration with my Great Gramdmother for her 96th birthday on Easter. It was a fun time with her and all of the family that was there with her. It was a long haul up to MA because we had to deal with a major rain storm going up there. It was not exactly the best driving conditions because it was hard to see the road markings. I got to do some of the driving because my mom had gotten tired and we decided to spilt the driving time out. I got lucky by having good weather to drive in with not a lot of traffic for most of the trip. It got to be annoying when I was driving because a tractor trailer was driving in the fast lane in the mountain part of MA. But then the driver had moved over and everyone was going to get around him so they wouldn't hold up the long traffic backup that he created. This was a lot of fun and I had a great new experience in a new state that I have never been to before. It is a city with lots of action that is going on everyday.The trip went by fast and before you know it my birthday came when we got back from the trip and we celebrated it with family and friends. Then school came up on the Monday when we had arrived back in Wilmington, DE. It was such a short spring break this year and the whole year has been flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment