Friday, March 15, 2013

A wanted trip to Toronto, Canada

          For my birthday this year I want to go to Toronto. I want to go see the Flyers play them this year and it would be cool to see the team play in a different arena. It so happens that they play on my exact birthday date which is April 4. I am a big Flyers fan and I enjoy seeing them play. It would be a new experience in Toronto because I have never been their before. It is also a great place to visit because there is a lot to do when you have down time before the game begins. I think that all of the fans are nice and that they wouldn't give the Flyers fans a hard time about being that particular to who you support. This year that can not happen because it is in the middle of the week and both of my parents work. It is also on one of the busiest days for my dad in the office seeing all of the patients. If it was on a weekend then we would probably end up going anyway to see them. I don't know what I am going to do this year for my birthday and how it is going to be celebrated. It is my eighteenth this year and their are more things that I am able to do that I wasn't able to do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment