Friday, March 15, 2013

The Philadelphia Flyers Season

             The Flyers this year have had a rough start. They began the season 0-3 and I thought that they weren't going to do well this year. I judged a little bit and I did not give them time for the season to start since this year is a odd year with a shortened season. They started to make a comeback to improve their standings and got with in 6 points which is equivalent to 3 wins behind. It occurred to me that everything was going to be alright for the rest of the season. It turns out that things have gone south for the Flyers in the past two weeks and they have lost 4 of their last 5. I have a feeling that this  year that they are not going to make the playoffs. It has been a rough road for the year for them especially with the defense that they have been producing. I see it every time during the game play that they do not have the required defense. They fail big time getting up to the net and protecting the net with the goal tender to stop  the puck or at least block the shots. It goes on everyday that they play but they still are winning some times. I hope that they can change what they are doing and get more wins this year. They have definitely have had a rough start to the season that is more than half way over.

No comments:

Post a Comment